Here’s a new something that’s got me, real, real excited.
It’s been a few years since The Cradle was optioned, and after a few different Hollywood lives and a few different setups, things have circled back a bit, as they are wont to do in that industry. I’ve been hired by the producers to write the screenplay, mostly because I’ve had a little more experience with film and TV of late, and I’m going back to the world of Matt, Marissa, Renee, and young Joe. It feels good! I’ll be sure to post news as it comes down the pike, friends; there should be a bit more to come. For now, EXT. WISCONSIN HIGHWAY.
- jacketparty likes this
- mjrobinsonwrites likes this
- drmakwa likes this
- hobartpulp reblogged this from patricksomerville and added:
- hobartpulp likes this
- santheo likes this
- salesses likes this
- ankurthakkar reblogged this from patricksomerville and added:
- elisabethdonnelly likes this
- lockgroovelit likes this
- patricksomerville posted this